To change text size: CTRL+ or CTRL-
- CERT (Henrico County Community Emergency Response Team)
Provides training to citizens to help cope in the time period immediately following a disaster when local public safety resources may be overwhelmed.
- EngAGE in Henrico: Resources for Older Citizens.
- Consumer Protection - Attorney General of Virginia
- Operation Paintbrush
Seniors with homes that need maintenance may receive assistance from volunteers.
- Recreation & Parks for Seniors
Learn to dance, stay in shape with water aerobics or improve your health with yoga.
- Senior Citizens Police Academy
Gives seniors an opportunity for "hands-on" experiences and an inside look at the operations of the Division of Police.
- Real Estate Tax Relief Program (REAP)
Real estate tax relief to citizens who, as of December 31st, are sixty-five (65) years of age or older, or permanently and totally disabled.
- Triad & SALT (Seniors And Law Enforcement Together) Council
Crime fighting partnership between law enforcement and seniors.